Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 120 2 Street East, Cardston, AB T0K 0K0 |
|Phone number||+1 403-653-3341|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 10:00 am — 06:00 pm
|Sunday|| 10:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Monday|| 08:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 08:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Extra Foods
- 4 / 5By Mike BarnesThe staff are friendly.
The bakery is very limited. The shelves are often poorly stocked.
The Frozen food department has a great selection and lots of good deals.
I wish that they carried Yogi tea's and calflib...
I can get 95% of the groceries that I need from there so I am over all happy with the store.
It's always clean.March 11, 2017
- 4 / 5By Tanner LeavittExtra foods has been a good addition to our town as far as choices go. Sometimes they don't have what we are looking for, but I understand not being able to stock items that not many will buy. There have also been some issues with out of stock items, like 1% milk a week ago and produce that is a little past it's prime. Overall though I am happy with the choices and prices at extra foods.December 16, 2016
- 3 / 5By April SmithCustomer service just so so. Not really impressed with the prices.December 13, 2016
- 1 / 5By John Smithkind of a bigot/racist place to visible minorities. and all the cashiers have the FML look while they cash out your goods .October 24, 2016
- 1 / 5By Tom Sparks$8.00 for a 12 pack of pop - shocking! Never stopping there againOctober 04, 2016
Menu of Bakery Extra Foods
Extra Foods is a bakery based in Cardston, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.